McAfee Security services- What are these services and support?
There are more than 2,000 new viruses in the world that constantly attack computers with considerable damage, protect your computers!
They can come in different ways; it can be via USB and online when you enter a non-secure page or opening an unsecured mail, etc. There are programs that:
· They destroy files so you cannot read them.
· Encourage your computer team.
· They steal your bank account passwords.
· They eliminate programs from operating systems, among many other things.
For these reasons you must have a good McAfee Support Number 1-855-676-2448 that protects you from virus attacks by searching and removing them from your computer. Antivirus not only searches for viruses, it also prevents them with a Firewall; Also has Site Advisor that alerts you when a page is not secure.
McAfee Internet Security is an all-in-one antivirus program, firewall and spyware that protect your computer from viruses and invasion of privacy. If you are not satisfied with the product or you simply want to remove it from your computer due to program conflicts, you should use "Add and Remove Programs" of your computer tool rather than manually deleting them McAfee files and folders.\
After the UN-installation is complete, run the McAfee removal tool to recover the misplaced files that the UN-installation may be missed. Once you have completely uninstalled the program, make sure to contact MacAfee support 1-855-676-2448 to cancel your subscription.
1. Click "Start" and select "Control Panel" from the pop-up menu.
2. Click "Programs" under Windows 7 and Vista, or click "Add or Remove Programs" in Windows XP.
3. Click "Uninstall a program" under "Programs and Features", click "McAfee Internet Security" and click the "Uninstall / Modify" button in Windows 7 and Vista. Now Click on "Change / Remove" in the McAfee security section.
4. Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the UN-installation. Click the McAfee Removal Tool link in the Resources section to download the file to your desktop.
5. Double-click the McAfee Removal Tool file to run the program. For Windows Vista users, right-click the file and select "Run as administrator" from the pop-up menu.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions until you see the message "Cleaning Successful." Click the "Start" button in the lower-left corner and click the arrow button Click "Restart" to restart your system and Remove the software completely.